Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmasy Fun Weekend

Last weekend, MH, my best friend and I took our young sons on a road trip to see some really great Christmas lights and to ride the Polar Express. Another family was also able to make the trip the same time we did, so the kids each got to experience the magic with other kids and with parents. It was cold and a little damp, so we bundled up. We also swam in the heated pool and soaked in the hot tub. We ate overpriced food (that was laughably bad), shopped, and had a wonderful time. I really enjoyed having two of my favorite adults around for the whole weekend without real life getting in the way of our fun!
LOVELY!

Fashionable dudes.

Getting a bell from the big man!

Never too cold for ice cream!
 
Kings of snowy mountain!







3 comments:

  1. How fun!! I tried to sign up for the Poar Express, but it was all sold out :(
    I'm glad you guys had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like so much fun! Great pictures! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the polar express looked SO neat!! i'm sure tot had a blast...looks so magical...loved your IG pictures.
    i hope you're all having a wonderful start to 2014! sending lots of love! xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please let me know that you were here. I appreciate your comments. I try to see more than just my side of any topic. Though we may not agree, we can still get along!
If you know me IRL, please do not use mine or my family's real names in the comments.