Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Colorful! Shoes!

Tot was looking at a fitness apparel catalog with me and saw a model wearing shoes similar to the ones below:

He gasped and made me turn the page back to see them and asked if they had them in his size. They don't.
BUT - we did find these and bought them as fast as we could.

Tot is going to FREAK out. My boy loves color just like his mama.
 
(PS: I am irritated that the "boy" versions of most vibrant, colorful shoes are gray/black and not colorful at all. BOYS LIKE COLORFUL THINGS TOO!)
 
(Images are screenshots from Amazon listings.)

1 comment:

  1. tot (and you) have awesome taste! ohmygoodness, these sneakers are so cool!
    i LOVE color too!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please let me know that you were here. I appreciate your comments. I try to see more than just my side of any topic. Though we may not agree, we can still get along!
If you know me IRL, please do not use mine or my family's real names in the comments.