Thursday, December 19, 2013

Ornament Family

After Tot's Christmas program, he was itching to get some ornaments onto a tree, any tree. This was prior to his feeling bad, so I let him have a go at the trees on our front porch because we didn't have lights on our inside tree yet.

He did it all on his own and too the job very seriously. While hanging one ornament very closely to another, he said, "Look, Mommy, just like a family." No matter how much having those ornaments close together in a cluster might bug me, I couldn't even think of moving one by a millimeter. Also, having those ornaments close together in a cluster bugs me so much less now.





1 comment:

  1. that is so, so sweet. i wouldn't want to move the ornaments either.
    you've got one awesome little boy!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please let me know that you were here. I appreciate your comments. I try to see more than just my side of any topic. Though we may not agree, we can still get along!
If you know me IRL, please do not use mine or my family's real names in the comments.